Maestro Gold Membership
- 2 Maestro Home Analyses per year
- 4 Preventative Maintenance Chore visits per year (1 per quarter)
- 4 Honey-do hours per year (1 per quarter)
- 2nd priority in Emergency Service Requests
- Materials Coordination Services
- $50 monthly Work Order credit on first Work Order of the month
- 3 Specialty Diagnostic Service Calls per year
*Monthly membership pricing covers homes up to 5,000 square feet. If your home is over 5,000 square feet, we will discuss any changes in pricing during your scoping call.
What are Preventative Maintenance Chores?
These are the maintenance tasks that will be completed by a handyman. The frequency of these trips will be dependent on your membership level.
When will the Maestro Home Analysis and Preventative Maintenance Chores be done?
Your Home Analysis and Preventative Maintenance Chores will be done at the same time during one visit to save your time. Depending on your membership plan, Preventative Maintenance Chores will be done more often than your Home Analysis.
What are "Honey-do" hours?
These are dedicated hours from a handyman to complete the small tasks on your honey-do list.
What are Material Coordination Services?
This means Maestro will take charge of obtaining any materials or supplies needed to complete the tasks that come with your custom maintenance plan.
How much is my monthly Work Order credit?
Check out our membership tiers for more information on what you get with each level.
What are Specialty Diagnostic Service Calls?
These are the visits that require a specialist to diagnose or troubleshoot an issue. For example, HVAC, electrical, appliance, etc.