What's included in a Maestro at Home Membership?
- Preventative Maintenance Inspection(s)
- Custom Home Maintenance Plan
- "Honey-do" Hours
- Emergency Response Priority
- Materials Coordination Services
- Monthly Work Order Credit
- Specialty Diagnostic Service Calls
Custom Maintenance Plan
During these routine visits, we will complete the following tasks:
- Change lightbulbs as accessible
- Change AC air filters
- Change refrigerator water filters
- Replace batteries in smoke/CO2 detectors
- Sanitize dishwaher and clean filter
- Sanitize washing machine and clean filter
- Clean lint trap and vent to dryer
- Sanitize garbage disposal
- Disinfect AC condensate drain line
What are "Honey-do" hours?
- These are dedicated hours from a handyman to complete the small tasks on your honey-do list.
What are specialty diagnostic service calls?
- These are the visits that require a specialist to diagnose or trouble shoot an issue. For example, HVAC specialists, plumbers, etc.
How much work order credit do I earn per month?
- Check out our membership tiers and for more information on what each level gets you.
What are material coordination services?
- This means Maestro will take charge of ordering any materials or supplies needed to complete a project for you.